Our team focuses on the various segments within the Offshore Oil & Gas industry. Through our extensive network, we provide maritime services on a global scale;
- South East Asia
- Far East Asia West
- East and South Africa
- The Middle East
- The Mediterranean
- Black Sea region
- US Gulf of Mexico region
Our aim is to provide fair and reliable solutions to meet each client’s technical and commercial needs.
With our extensive network of owners, shipyards and financial institutions, we can offer complete packaged services to our clients i.e. charter combined with newbuilding or conversions, sale-and-leaseback structures, etc.
Fraay Marine B.V. can manage and successfully close sales transactions for all types of offshore units based on our strong business relations with vessel owners, financial institutions and shipyards. With close connections to various financial institutions, we are qualified to advise buyers on the optimal funding and financing of assets. We are well-versed in the market conditions and dynamic nature of the S&P sector, enabling us to match the right vessel to suit the right job for our buyers, without compromising on the quality of the vessel being brokered.
With our extensive global network of owners, EPC contractors, shipyards and financial institutions; our team can offer complete solutions for field development and provide the assets needed i.e. FPSOs, MOPUs, TLPs, drilling units, FSOs, combined drilling and production units, shuttle tankers, FLNG vessels, regasification units and accommodation units.
Our team offers services for chartering offshore support vessels (OSV), as well as advisory services on employment contracts that cover all types of vessels on a world-wide basis. Our extensive communication network with both owners and oil companies represents a considerable source of business opportunities.
In the newbuilding market, our team offers services to our clients in all stages of newbuilding;
· Advice on market opportunities
· Vessel design and cutting-edge technical solutions
· Selection of shipyards
· Contract negotiation
· Commercial closing
· Vessel delivery
We have built strong relationships with the majority of the world's shipyards, and at all times possess up-to-date information on a yard’s capacities, interests and their experience in construction of offshore units.
Our team can assist clients with oceanic and coastal towage for a wide variety of cargo including work barges, jackup rigs, semi-submersibles, FPSOs, and rescue towage of ships in distress.
Click or hover on the tiles to see a complete list of vessels
- Dive Support Vessels (DSV’s)
- ROV Support Vessels (ROVSV’s)
- Wind Service Operation Vessels (SOV’s)
- Emergency Response and Rescue Vessels (ERRV’s)
- Anchor handling tugs (AHT’s)
- Anchor Handling tug Supply Vessels (AHTS’s)
- Platform Supply Vessels (PSV’s)
- Tugs (Harbour tugs, Ocean going tugs, Line Handling tugs and Terminal tugs)
- Barges (Deck Barges & work barges)
- Crew Boats / Fast Supply Intervention Vessels (FSIV’s)
- Landing craft (LCT)
- Safety Standby Vessels
- Survey / Utility Vessels
- Jackups Rigs
- Semisubmersibles Rigs
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO)
- Floating Production Unit (FPU)
- Floating Storage and Offloading Unit (FSO)
- Accommodation barges
- Construction Support Vessels (CSV’s)
- Well Intervention Vessels
- Heavy Lift Vessels
- Jackup Barges / Liftboats
- Workboats / Workbarges
- Load on/load off
- Float on/float off
- Roll on/roll off
- Wet and dry towage